Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

i love this game

been playing for 2 days, i managed to get 57:50 as my fastest time. Awesome game

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Too short :(

I liked the cinematic, story was good, and I didn't get stuck too much. It definitly needs to be longer especially being this took you 2 years... Aim for at least 15 minutes of gameplay running through it. Sounds were ok. The FPS was a OK addition but I feel it was overused? i don;t think it really flowed with the rest of the game. I like the action button the most. Add more of them and make them lead you to different outcomes depending on what you do. DEFINITELY REMOVE THE START OVER when you DIE, that's annoying... I can't wait for a squeal. :D

MichaelJ responds:

I think the game is so short, you don't need checkpoints. And, uhh... I don't think there will be a 'squeal'. Maybe a sequel. Lol.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

fun game

Very un-epic end though. It just kinda was like ok fade out....... Not even the princess is in another castle joke or anything. The fact that it was button mashing was both a con and a pro. I would have liked a kick and punch attack, and I felt the entire game was me holding up and a direction while smashing the "a" Key. Although I did enjoy the updated feel of a classic run through level jumping on as many heads style as possible. The fighting was smooth and pretty fun. Great effects and animation. I liked it.

The NERD Quiz! The NERD Quiz!

did not work

I could not get past TV/Movies

A One Level Game A One Level Game

WHY!!!

After the 2 balls is impossible, has anyone actually got past it yet?
The music did start to get a bit repetitive after like 30 restarts, and there were minor graphical issues, but it ran smooth sounded good and was fun!

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

music?

The music never loaded for me, it stayed at 0% otherwise great tut, i just read 40% of it.

Depredation responds:

Yeah, there's a problem with the uploaded site, it's being fixed right now. Thanks :).

the random button game the random button game

lolz

wow thats annoying haha

Shoop Da Whoop! Shoop Da Whoop!

lolz...

lol i laughed, add more stuff to it, like a game, make challenges to how loud you have to scream haha.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

wow

I hated that soo much because there was nothing to do. HOWEVER I played it for over an hour and a half so far and am still playing, so I don't think I hated it as much. Maybe music was brainwashing me. Very good game make another version!!!

Jive Machine Jive Machine

halarious

4-5 because it was hilarious. 1 star off because its a guy.

BlueHippo responds:

you mean you don't love moobs? ;P