Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

wut...

The camera was WAY to jumpy! And your smoke and etc effects lines were way to thick. ending was way to climatic, it was liek rawr rawr rawre punch kick ahhhh then it was like freeze.

iBC:Thwimps Gone Wild iBC:Thwimps Gone Wild

interesting combination

I guess when you cross Mario with madness you end upo with a good video. Animation could have been better, but it was entertaining. Loved the references

I Hate Facebook Quizzes I Hate Facebook Quizzes

caught it

I loved the It's a Nice Day Today parody i caught it right away. im liek wait..... SUN ATTACK!!! But then god did :(
Nice job

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

i love this game

been playing for 2 days, i managed to get 57:50 as my fastest time. Awesome game

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Too short :(

I liked the cinematic, story was good, and I didn't get stuck too much. It definitly needs to be longer especially being this took you 2 years... Aim for at least 15 minutes of gameplay running through it. Sounds were ok. The FPS was a OK addition but I feel it was overused? i don;t think it really flowed with the rest of the game. I like the action button the most. Add more of them and make them lead you to different outcomes depending on what you do. DEFINITELY REMOVE THE START OVER when you DIE, that's annoying... I can't wait for a squeal. :D

MichaelJ responds:

I think the game is so short, you don't need checkpoints. And, uhh... I don't think there will be a 'squeal'. Maybe a sequel. Lol.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

fun game

Very un-epic end though. It just kinda was like ok fade out....... Not even the princess is in another castle joke or anything. The fact that it was button mashing was both a con and a pro. I would have liked a kick and punch attack, and I felt the entire game was me holding up and a direction while smashing the "a" Key. Although I did enjoy the updated feel of a classic run through level jumping on as many heads style as possible. The fighting was smooth and pretty fun. Great effects and animation. I liked it.

Element of Dance - F-777 Element of Dance - F-777

whoa

This was awesome, I was just skimming along and I hit this. I stoped and turned my volume and just sat back listening to this. You captured the my inner attention. Somehow I could relate with it. I don;t know but i loved it.

Mario RPG Party Battle Mario RPG Party Battle

amazing

10/10 I dont give many. Very nice, brought me back to the good old days, when games were FUN to play. By far my favorite RPG game.

DBZ - Cell techno ReMix DBZ - Cell techno ReMix

Is not a rip!

all of the people who posted that this was stolen or pirated either didn't listen to entire song or have never heard the original. This is a remix, that has the cell theme mixed in with other beats. Very nice.